Saturday, January 18, 2014

Stucco Complete


The outside stucco got sprayed with (very pink) primer and then the final layer of custom colored elastomeric/powerflex (stretchy colored stucco) went on. They did an excellent job and I couldn't be happier!!








The house was pink for 3 or 4 days. I bet my neighbors were wondering if it was the final color.





stucco elastomeric application






 Left side is stucco before elastomeric, right side is elastomeric. The color I chose is called Wax Sculpture.









 I adore this crew! They were so great! I miss them.


smooth stucco elastomeric application

Notice Rogan sitting on the Katchakid net. He wishes it was a trampoline.






Oh my lawd that primer is PINK!!











 Patio wall before final coat.











smooth textured stucco, elastomeric on stucco





 Patio wall and house completely finished. Patio wall need 3 weeks to dry before it gets painted.










stucco, stucco with powerflex, stucco on house

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions you can also email me directly at

thedustycoyote@gmail.com