Saturday, January 18, 2014

Details


Attaching some door handles and locks, checking the windows to make sure they are opening smoothly, and bought two more bathroom sinks.



 closets

kwikset austin venetian door handle
Kwikset's, Austin Venetian handles

***

weather shield brick red casement windows



weathershield casement windows, brick red windows



weathershield casement windows in craftsman bronze, weathershield windows



weathershield awning window

***

 Allen + Roth Vanover vanity, white and marble vanity

This is the bathroom sink Thomas picked for his bathroom. ???? Not what I was expecting....I think it's sorta girlie, but he liked all the drawers. Apparently I underestimated the amount of beauty products Thomas requires.  :)






 Allen + Roth Vanover vanity from Lowe's




aquasource pedestal sink, pedestal sink

Aquasource pedestal sink from Lowe's


My sink. Zero storage for me, but I love a pedestal sink.


1 comment:

  1. thanks for posting pics of that vanity. i was looking at purchasing it online from lowes but couldnt find any good photos. this helps. good luck with your build!

    ReplyDelete

If you have any questions you can also email me directly at

thedustycoyote@gmail.com