Monday, December 12, 2011

A BreakFAST Recipe


I don't usually post recipes because I can't cook and take pictures at the same time!! UGH! It's impossible for me. I don't know how you all do it. I struggled through this just for my friends at the Christmas Cheer Party. I do love this recipe and idea because if you have a house full of people for the holidays it is so EASY. You don't spend the whole breakfast at the stove flipping (pancakes, eggs, hash-browns, bacon...) only to, finally, sit down to eat after everybody's done and has left the table. This can also be customized with different toppings very easily. I didn't add any here, but cheese and/or ham is really yummy.






All you need are dinner rolls and eggs.



Start out with some dinner rolls, the kind where the outside has a crust. Cut off the top 1/3. Save the top.




Dig out a bowl just big enough to hold 1 egg.




Add 1 egg to each bread bowl and place on a baking sheet or skillet and pop into a 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes.




When they look like they only have another 5 minutes left to cook, add the bread tops and any topping you may like. I added green onions and salt and pepper here. Cook another 5 minutes or so. It's probably best to watch them through the window at this point.









Good Morning and happy cooking.